Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,400 Pound (8,190,639 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)