Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,000 Pound (10,694,564 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)