Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35288 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,655 Pound (Mex$ 47,198) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)