Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31876 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,225 Pound (Mex$ 47,764) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)