Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,199 Pound (Bs 15,276) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)