Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,073 Pound (Bs 9,086) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)