Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,502 Pound (€2,888) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)