Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.309 SDG / TMT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,364 Pound (2,329 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)