Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.906 SDG / TMT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,668 Pound (2,449 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (40 minutes ago)