Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05630 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,859 Pound (121,828 KZT) in Turkestan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)