Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02025 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,237 Pound (159,837 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)