Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01924 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,147 Pound (111,577 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)