Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.070 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,996 Pound ($4,448) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)