Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,946 Pound ($2,692) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)