Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11204 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,835 Pound (руб 61,008) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)