Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13286 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (Php23,521) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)