Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38090 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,036 Pound (ARS $15,846) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)