Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,803 Pound (ARS $24,108) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (37 minutes ago)