Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,964 Pound ($2,697) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)