Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,521 Pound ($3,515) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)