Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05598 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,186 Pound (¥360,607) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (42 minutes ago)