Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05618 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,329 Pound (¥628,856) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)