Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01153 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 314% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,205 Pound (2,012,551 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)