Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00523 SDG / CDF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 401% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,795 Pound (3,593,220 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)