Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,799 Pound (S/. 9,552) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (41 minutes ago)