Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 SDG / NOK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 172,911 Pound (kr 225,368) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)