Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,413 Pound (kr 79,013) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)