Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 SDG / NOK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 76,941 Pound (kr 92,193) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (16 minutes ago)