Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.533 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,665 Pound (C$4,335) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)