Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.762 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,668 Pound (C$4,970) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)