Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.198 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,409 Pound (C$3,926) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (44 minutes ago)