Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.824 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,654 Pound (C$5,318) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)