Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.844 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,000 Pound (€1,275) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)