Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.574 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,489 Pound (4,697 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)