Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.176 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 112,498 Pound (8,538 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)