Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.881 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,675 Pound (6,900 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)