Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 SDG / LBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,177 Pound (5,882,192 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (40 minutes ago)