Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03115 SDG / LBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 177,921 Pound (5,711,942 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)