Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,786 Pound ($b4,479) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 2 hours ago)