Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,424 Pound (12,823 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (32 minutes ago)