Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05945 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 191% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,212 Pound (¥928,742) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)