Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.17033 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 236% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 171,141 Pound (¥1,004,745) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)