Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.853 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 138,567 Pound (AU$28,553) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)