Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.556 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,846 Pound (€4,073) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)