Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,921 Pound (€4,401) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)