Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.913 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,541 Pound (€3,550) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)