Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.144 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 79,936 Pound (€3,781) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)