Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.851 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,017 Pound (€3,569) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)