Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.131 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,432 Pound (€4,312) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)