Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,954 Pound (Mex$ 9,231) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)