Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,389 prices entered by 743 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.758 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,550 Pound (C$8,313) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)