Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,463 prices entered by 956 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,497 Pound (C$6,725) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)