Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,703 Pound (﷼ 42,462,162) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)