Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.088 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,000 Pound (AU$5,700) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)