Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.970 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,202 Pound (AU$5,675) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)