Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.281 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,272 Pound (AU$12,360) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)