Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.958 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,403 Pound (Mex$ 33,818) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)