Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35775 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,202 Pound (Mex$ 25,722) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)