Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06070 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 218,735 Pound (¥3,603,254) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)