Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06099 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,485 Pound (¥237,479) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)