Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05942 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,860 Pound (¥266,924) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)