Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.05803 SDG / DZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,464 Pound (128,614 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)