Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,871 Pound (₨41,111) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)