Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,896 Pound (₨37,665) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)