Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09401 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,865 Pound (₨30,480) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (43 minutes ago)