Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10200 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,780 Pound (₨46,864) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)