Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09610 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,528 Pound (₨26,306) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)