Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10345 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,171 Pound (₨49,985) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (42 minutes ago)