Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10966 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,660 Pound (₨42,494) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)