Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.34216 SDG / MDL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,664 Pound (7,785 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)