Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 SDG / MDL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,032 Pound (5,536 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)