Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.32006 SDG / MDL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,739 Pound (8,557 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)