Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05913 SDG / ALL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,237 Pound (173,137 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)