Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.584 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,035 Pound (10,124 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)