Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,233 Pound (5,548 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)