Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 101,054 Pound (Mex$ 104,575) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)