Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34886 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,891 Pound (Mex$ 51,283) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)