Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,225 Pound (元25,570) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)