Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,459 Pound (元26,142) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)