Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10917 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,000 Pound (₨64,121) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)