Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10282 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,310 Pound (₨22,462) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)