Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 SDG / BTN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,440 Pound (178,313 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)