Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10285 SDG / BTN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,019 Pound (223,804 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)