Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 SDG / BTN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,267 Pound (129,537 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)