Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,019 Pound (€3,012) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)