Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 27,000 Pound (EC$10,941) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)