Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.641 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 61,000 Pound (EC$9,185) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)